Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Same Kind of Different As Me


One of my dearest friends, Andrea, sent me this book last month. Thank you Andrea! We are now officially "groupies" to Ron, Denver and the book! So, if you are looking for a GREAT book to give for Christmas or read over the holidays, THIS IS IT! I couldn't put it down and neither could my husband! Warning: I promise you will need a few Sniffs half way through the book.

The Same Kind of Different As
by Ron Hall
It begins outside a burning plantation hut in Louisiana... and an East Texas honky-tonk... and, without a doubt, in the heart of God. It unfolds in a Hollywood hacienda... an upscale New York Gallery... a downtown dumpster... a Texas ranch.Gritty with pain and betrayal and brutality, it also shines with an unexpected, life-changing love.

No comments: