Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spring is in the air...

I woke up today feeling better! The sun was beaming after a night of crazy storms. I was pouring my first cup of coffee and to my surprise, I heard birds outside chirping! Yeah...a sure sign of Spring is on its way...



After a trip to Thompson + Hanson, we REALLY had a dose of Spring fever! Their nursery was brimming with fresh spring flowers and baby grasses.



We adored these miniature cement planters!




Mom and Dad next to a fresh tray of pink hyacinths...sweet~



After a stroll through the nursery, we enjoyed their shop....love the all white scheme with gray ceiling beams!




These weathered urns were amazing and mom said the flowers were not real...fooled me!!!

Dad checking out the detail of this table...in case mother OR daughter wants one someday...

Giant kale adorned this fabulous table!



3600 West Alabama, Houston

No comments: