Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Spring Trends...To Dye For


OKAY...i have a confession... I just had to cheat and peek ahead and see what we had to look forward to in Spring fashion! I think all the talk about YELLOW got me craving Spring...and it is only the second week of January! I know that I am getting a little ahead of myself, but I just love sandals, sun dresses and anything that has to do with warmer weather...like the BEACH!

That's why I was jumping out of my seat when I was reading that beach inspired clothes and accessories were going to be all the rage this year! Could it get any better? Get comfy and enjoy these amazing treasures...from down by the sea.










bathing suit by J Crew


Island batik & tie dye is also on the horizon!
Be on the look out for lots of sherbet colored tie dyes & batiks,
which have such an island feel to them!

Carlos Santana

Michael Kors



Michael Kors


Target


No comments: