Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Favorite Finds


Wow...where has the time gone? So sorry for the lapse in postings. Between work, looking for a new job, bible study, my NEW exercise routine, there is not always a lot of time left for the fun stuff...like my blog!

I blog in my mind all day long whenever I see something cool, discover a new recipe or discover a new favorite! I am just dying to share these with you.

All Natural Healthy Choice Frozen Dinners, $2 (bargain!!!!)
I accidentally ran into these in the frozen food section. They are my new favorite lunch and only 270-330 calories. ALL NATURAL, NO PRESERVATIVES...AMAZING COMBINATIONS. Here are my favorites so far: Portobella Mushrooms with Spinach, Parmesan and Penne, Mediterranean Pasta (Orzo rice, cranberries, northern beans and apples!), and Pumpkin Squash Ravioli!




Aveeno Continuous Radiance Moisturizing Lotion, $12.99

Feels and smells great...doesn't have that funny tanning lotion smell and leaves a very natural color. I love the way my skin feels after I use it...I'm sold!

Another Aveeno product that I am enjoying...
Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser, $11



Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo, $7
I can't tell you how soft my hair felt after only one use!!! I love it even more because it doesn't have any sulfates in it. Nothing like washing your hair with a pina colada!

No comments: