Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Outdoors


I don't know about you, but I am really enjoying the slightly longer days and the warmer weather. Here in Austin we have already had temps in the 80's. The rest of this week is supposed to be very warm with 85 predicted for this Thursday (just in time for my friend, Jeanne who will be visiting from chilly Chicago).



I just love spring and summer...always have! I hope you enjoy this collection of outdoor spaces that are acting as a reminder to the long days ahead outside on our back porch....reading, resting, entertaining and grilling! Can't you just smell the fresh cut grass and taste the iced tea? It won't be long...well, at least here in Texas. You New Englanders have a while to go. But, eventually, the green does come back and the mercury does finally rise no matter where you are!






No comments: