Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tinsel Time




It is Saturday morning and I'm recovering from a week of family fun (and a little cold that is zapping my holiday buzz). My mom and I pulled out the Christmas decorations yesterday so she could help me get inspired. I love how she decorated the entry way (will post pictures soon!) and our dining room. We bounced from room to room with bowls of vintage ornaments and Christmas wreaths, making sure everything found its perfect place! Something about the dusting of imitation snow around the baby bottle brush trees and ALL the mercury glass makes me very happy! I can't wait to get started on the tree...



Thank you dear heavenly Father for the precious gift of our baby Jesus. I pray that I will be in constant reminder of the real and perfect gift you have already given me and worry less about the gifts under the tree! May I remember to thank and give praise to you as I decorate our home in honor of celebrating your birth! Amen...

No comments: